We’ll flesh this out… 😉
Select a company/job listing to give yourself direction
Analyze what they need based on the listing, their projects, and employees
- What do you have a working knowledge of already?
- What do you kinda know?
- Where am I now and how do I improve?
- What do you need to learn?
- In what order should I learn them?
Steps to success…
- What projects will exemplify my skills (which they need)?
- How do I present myself?
- Get comfortable with tech-related vocabulary
- Get comfortable talking about programming and design
- Don’t let them know I know their personal info
- Keep saying woke stuff
- How do I measure this?
- What’s a realistic timeline?
- How fast should I be able to build things?
- Make some exercises based on this…