Hi, there. You're not logged in. So, you must be a visitor. Welcome!
What is this? You are viewing one of our supplemental "Stories." In addition to our core design curriculum, we are constantly building out additional resources. Stories are a collection of real work tasks, design history, UX explorations, and work-throughs. Stories are often off-the-cuff and less concerned with production value.
The Futur has this series on a client branding project.
It’s pretty real-world / and – if you want to see what a waterfall branding project looks like – and how it goes, here ya go.
want to give this futur video series a home for our students.
The episodes were hard to track down. So, we just put their links here.
- one Starting The Branding Process
- two Defining The Customer
- three (name me)
- four How to Narrow Down Your Design Ideas
- five A Better Way to Present to Clients
- six Logo Design Process with a Client
- seven When Clients Change Their Mind
- eight Building A Client Website From Scratch
- nine Designing A Beautiful Beer Can
- ten Making the Perfect Beer Commercial
- eleven Beer Brewery Makeover
What do you think about this whole thing? This type of studio? This type of client?