Hi, there. You're not logged in. So, you must be a visitor. Welcome!
What is this? You are viewing one of our supplemental "Stories." In addition to our core design curriculum, we are constantly building out additional resources. Stories are a collection of real work tasks, design history, UX explorations, and work-throughs. Stories are often off-the-cuff and less concerned with production value.
Here are some ways you might approach it / in stages.
NOTE: these are just playing around and exploring what someone might do. There are many ways – and these are to explore… not “how to do it.”
Just keeping these for later
- Getting consistent pieces of the DOM and listening for button clicks
- Switching out the “View” based on button clicked
- Inserting a more robust DOM template to the view
- Templates for each view
- Adding list items and rendering them
- Dynamically adding to the list with a form