Apply for the next session
Making things “Work good” is just smart. But the people who evangelize for web accessibility often get a little tangled up in their own pride. They know a lot about this stuff! That is great.
We think we should share the information / instead of just shaming everyone.
Are you in? Let’s organize it.
If you find any good stuff /or have ideas on how to structure it — let’s talk about it! Send it to us in the classroom. : )
Some notes on resources we’ll show /and yeah. Just dropping these here.
Snarky (but real) stuff:
Big picture ideas
- The web is naturally accessible / until you break it
- Note where we’ve been on that front in the course…
- How to check
- Basic validation
- Using tab and keyboard controls to move around
- Overview of other screen operation
- Now and future (voice-activated etc)
- Using screen readers
- Other things to check (all at a basic level)